Its shape is bulky, unlike the slender tree of nature, and its color is an unwelcoming fire-hydrant red.You wonder, “Why is mankind building in the middle of this forest?” This is what our logo has felt like to us for years and years.
Our logo: a brief historyBack in 1997, we began creating and selling herbal supplements. There weren’t that many companies doing it back then, but our standards for quality never changed.
- First, we’d do our research to see what dietary need of those around us was being unmet.
- Then, we’d scour the globe to find the absolute best ingredients to achieve what we wanted in the product.
- Finally, we’d offer it to you for the best possible price we could.
NITRO?Well, if you fast forward some years, we’ve now released different categories of products. Many of these products can’t be adequately related to “nitro.” We don’t associate “nitro” with our colon cleanse products (because… no), nor do we with our weight management category.
A new direction and lookWe think that the way we communicate our company visually is vital: We want our customers to know that we do things naturally. Sometimes, it takes strong visual cues to convey that–which is why we’ve changed directions. You may have noticed that recently, in the past year, our site has received a huge update–actually, a litany of updates. Each site design update has aimed to…
- Give you a better experience while browsing/checking out.
- Optimize the website for mobile.
- Migrate to a more modern, cleaner design.
- Soften the harsh red.
- Incorporate a green, which emphasizes our natural ingredients.
Old logo vs new logo
The old:This red blob of well more than a decade is probably very familiar to you. It has carried much history with it, but it has served its time. There are 3 main things we wanted to fix about our logo:
- Soften the red (and remove it, even).
- Make it more legible, so it’s easy to read on mobile and in different size formats.
- Highlight our promise by using a icon: that our products are, and ever will be, 100% natural.
The new:As you can see, we’ve deviated a bit from the fire hydrant red, and replaced it with a subdued black. In addition, we have added a custom leaf to represent our premium herbal ingredients.
As a whole, our new logo design is a harbinger of really cool things to come. We’re really excited for what the future holds at Herbal Nitro, and we hope you’re excited to find out with us.